Friday 18 January 2013

Charlie and His Number Friends

A very long overdue posts.... Basically I have been very busy due to work commitment and also the fact that my home underwent major renovation... This is a cake that I made only the day before (I am serious) due to the weather humidity at East Coast side of Singapore while I was away from the comfort of my own home.

Actually I made the figurine days before to let them harden, however, to my astonishment, all of them melted like crazy! I was sooo.... upset about it but nothing can be done to it. End up I redo all of them only the day before the collection and I didn't sleep until 6 am!

Anyway, here is the cake that I made for Mateen based on request from customer for her son's first birthday.... No proper photo though as I rushed for cake delivery soon after it was done....

 
Where is Charlie?
 

 
Here he is!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment